Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, our blog hop theme is Party Time! We hope you will be inspired by all the beautiful creations the Pals made for you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Here’s my party time card:
Since I’ve used the book binding easel fold, this card also qualifies for the Creative Creases Challenge. If you love fun folds, this challenge is for you because that’s the only requirement!
I’ve already posted two of these bookbinding easel fun fold cards. You can see them here and here. The second link has directions and step-by-step pictures for creating this fun fold card.
For today’s card, instead of using a full front panel, I used two diagonal panels.
- For today’s card, I used two diagonal panels instead of the whole panel for the front.
- To create the diagonal panels, trim a piece of DSP to 1/8 inch less than your width and height of the front part of the card.
- Then, trim the DSP in half diagonally from the top right side down to the bottom left side.
- If the panels don’t fit the way you want, you can trim down the sides down.
- HINT: Don’t trim on the diagonal line because the pattern won’t line back up properly.
- For this card, I used the scalloped border die from the Scalloped Contours die set and a piece of an adhesive foam sheet to create the stop for the easel part of the card.
- I’m kind of stinking pleased the way the inside Scalloped Contour white cardstock sits under the scalloped stop for the easel.
- These cards are super cute and fun to make! I hope you try one out soon!
Back to the Pals’ Blog Hop:
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on April 12, 2023, when our theme will be Flowers in the Garden, showcasing cards/projects that use flowers as the focal point of the project.
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
Starting on March 1, 2023, Stampin’ Up! released an ONLINE EXCLUSIVE line of products! I’ve already gotten my Irresistible Blooms bundle, and the DSP will be joining my stash of DSP next week!
Just Look at These Exclusive Products!
Even though the two circle punches are at the end of the following product line, they are well worth getting! I use my circle punches very often and they are worth the investment!
Do you live in the United States? Do you want to place an order? Of course you do!
If you are placing an order under $150, please use the host code below.
If you are placing an order over $150, please contact me first so you can take advantage of the Stampin’ Rewards for your order!
This is a great card! I love everything about it. Definitely wsignifies a celebration. Thanks for sharing your directions.
A beautiful, fun fold party in a card Sue! Great fun to see how you put your own stamp on our hop Pal!
Great fun fold, Sue! I appreciate your directions!
Great easel fold inside and out!
Wow! This is one of the prettiest easel cards I’ve seen. Love it Sue.
Isn’t it wonderful when the paper does all the work? Thanks, Rae
Gorgeous fun fold Sue!!
What a beautiful fun fold card, Sue! Thanks for sharing.
What a great fun fold card, Sue! Love this fun fold – it surprises me every time! LOL Thanks for joining the blog hop this month and I appreciate the CC shout-out!