Welcome to my blog! Today’s cards use the Try Stampin’ on Tuesday 622 sketch. For both cards, I used the All About Autumn Suite Collection found in Stampin’ UP!’s new September – December (2023) mini catalog. This suite is gorgeous! I’m so glad I purchased it when I had the opportunity during the pre-order period for demonstrators..
Here’s a look at the suite:
Here are my two cards:
Here’s the challenge banner from Try Stampin’ on Tuesday:
What I Did:
- The Moody Mauve base measures4-1/4 by 11 inches, scored at 5-1/2 to create a tent card.
- The Early Espresso base measures 5-1/2 by 8-1/2 inches, scored at 4-1/4 inches.
- All the DSP patterns come from the Autumn 6 x 6 DSP packs. The DSP for both cards measures 4-1/8 by 5-3/8 inches.
- HINT: For the diagonal stipes, it is much easier to just trim two strips of the DSP measuring 1/2 inch wide by 6 inches a long. Adhere them with liquid glue on the DSP background, then trim the overhanging edges.
- i trimmed 2 pieces of DSP to 6 inches by 2-1/2 inches for the Very Vanilla envelope flaps.
- The inside Very Vanilla panels measure 4 by 5-1/4 inches.
- I used the Stylish Shapes dies for the background pieces behind the sentiment and the banners.
- The sentiments are stamped in Early Espresso and cropped using the Autumn dies, as are the branches. I did add dimensionals to the back of the sentiment blocks to adhere them to the front of the card.