This is my second post for today. You can see the first one for my Cardz 4 Guyz #303 challenge here. I’ve created the same card using different colors for the Stampin’ Up! demonstrator Fun Fold Blog Hop. I’m all about non-traditional Christmas colors, and using shades of blue just makes me so happy!
When you finish here, I hope you will hop along with the rest of the demonstrator’s listed at the bottom of the page. I know I will! I’m excited to see what the rest of the team created!
Here’s my card for the Fun Fold Blog Hop:
Doesn’t this little guy on the front remind you of one of Snow White’s dwarfs? He’s adorable and my favorite from the Kindest Gnomes stamp set!
I found this fun fold on Connie Stewart’s YouTube channel. It’s so much fun, and so incredibly easy! It looks complicated, but truly it isn’t! You can find her video here. In all honesty, it took me longer to color the two gnomes or to create the stencil background than it did to trim all the pieces and put the fun fold together. Please give it a try! I’m pretty sure I will be using this fun fold many, many times!
- The double stitched Balmy Blue and white ribbon can be a bit stiff right off the roll. I’ve found that running it through my fingers a bunch of times helps to loosen it up. I haven’t been able to tie it in a bow, but the square knot works for this card.
- I placed dimensionals under the gnome and sentiment banner on the front.
- Because of the thickness of the card, I didn’t want to add more dimensionals under the sentiment square. However, I did need to use something stronger than the liquid glue because of the ribbon. Therefore, I used tear-and-tape to mount the white square onto the Night of Navy square mat.
- I used my favorite adhesive, the multipurpose liquid glue for everything else.
- After punching a coordinating piece of DSP for the envelope seal, I’d finished this coordinated card, envelope, and envelope seal set.
Back to the Fun Fold Blog Hop:
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you will use the following links as a guide to hop along with the rest of the demonstrators participating in this Fun Fold Hop! I just love fun folds and am looking forward to seeing what everyone else created! Amanda Howard with Papercrafting with Amanda is next up on the hop. Enjoy!
- Beth McCullough
- Rae Burnet
- Jess Atkinson
- Melissa Seplowitz
- Jackie Beers
- Karen Finkle
- Debbie Mageed
- Lisa Ann Bernard
- Sue Jackson <<— YOU ARE HERE!
- Amanda Howard
- Melissa Tootle
Thank you for stopping by my blog today!
Have a Peachy Day!
Colors and Supplies Used:
– /wp:tadv/classic-paragraph –>
Look What’s New in the Kits Collection:
- Cozy & Bright Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Acrylic Stamp Block
- Classic Stampin’ Spot: Poppy Parade
- Predesigned projects
- Step-by-step instructions
- Precut pieces (No prep work! Get right to crafting). Including printed die-cut sheets: sticker adhesive sheets & non-adhesive sheets
- Makes 12 cards of 1 design
- Gold foil accents
- Folded card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- 12 preprinted envelopes
- Enough adhesive to complete projects
- Linen thread
- A 9-7/8″ x 6-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ (25.1 x 16.5 x 7 cm) printed designer box for storage or crafting on the go
- Product colors: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Evening Evergreen, Garden Green, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie
Sale-a-Bration runs until August 31, 2022. This means you can earn FREE products for two more weeks! Take a look at these Sale-a-Bration products!!
FREE WITH A QUALIFYING $50 ORDER:
NEW ITEMS HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE PRODUCTS WHICH ARE FREE WITH A QUALIFYING $100 ORDER:
If you live in the U.S. and don’t already have a demonstrator, I’d be honored to work with you.
Do You Want to Place an Order?
Of course you do, especially since you can earn FREE products with a qualifying purchase!
If you are ordering less than $150.00, please use the host code shown. If you are ordering more than $150.00, please contact me first so you an get your stamping rewards! Any order over $50 will earn a little surprise from me.
The HOST CODE through August 31, 2022 is W4Q23RT4.
This is so cute and fun! I love the fun front look. Can’t wait to try this one.
Thanks, Jackie! It’s so easy! Have fun with it.
Sue, you are so creative with those adorable gnomes and I blame you for making me get this suite! LOL Great nontraditional holiday card! Thanks for joining the blog hop this month!
Thanks for hosting this hop, Debbie. I enjoy participating!
Thanks, Debbie! It’s an awesome and versatile suite. Have fun!
I love your folded card! I have this stamp set and now you have inspired me, Thanks
Thanks, Melissa! I love these gnomes and this fold was so easy.
You had me at Gnome! He is sooo cute. Love the entire project, Sue
Thank you, Rae. Aren’t these gnomes just the best? Love all of them!
What a very cool card Sue! I love everything about it; the fold, the colors, the gnome, etc…Beautiful!!
Thank you, Melissa. This fold was incredibly easy! The gnomes are always fun.