Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team created “Birthday Bonanza” projects to inspire you to make for all of your family and friends. We hope you enjoy and are inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments because we all love hearing from you! At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Fine Art Floral Suite
For this hop, I created two cards, mainly because I am in love with the whole Fine Art Floral Suite! One of my favorite colors is Blackberry Bliss, so that played a part in my choice as well.
Here are my cards:
I’ve seen so many gorgeous cards with the Dandy Laser Cut Paper, shown in the first card, that I just had to get it! I know this set of gorgeous pre-cut dies comes from the Dandy Garden Suite, but it works wonderfully with this suite as well. Of course, that’s just my humble opinion.
Just a Bit of Information
- Both cards have a Blackberry Bliss base trimmed to 8-1/2 inches by 5-1/2 inches, scored at 4-1/4 inches.
- Both cards also have a piece of the Bumblebee 6 x 6 inch DSP for the first layer on the card front.
- I used the Blackberry Bliss ribbon on both cards, and three of the Bumblebee 2020 – 2022 In Color Enamel Dots on each as well.
- The inside of both cards, and the envelopes, are the same. I used the floral DSP for each of the envelope flaps. Then, I used Bumblebee ink and stamped off the floral spray stamp. Because of post office regulations, I only stamped a partial spray down in the front, lower left corner of the envelope.
- Here’s a look at the inside:
- I used the floral spray from the Art Gallery stamp set and the Bumblebee ink pad. Since I didn’t really want a deep Bumblebee color, I stamped the image off once before stamping on the white cardstock.
- The inside sentiment can be found in the Happy Thoughts cling stamp set. Gorgeous fonts and sentiments in that set!
- The birthday sentiment on the front of the floral DSP card is also from Happy Thoughts. I used the happy birthday sentiment found in the Art Gallery stamp set for the laser die-cut card.
- Turns out that my difficulty tying bows has returned, so the laser cut card simply has a square knot. I somehow managed to get a decent bow on the floral DSP card. I’ve decided that I really need to practice and get proficient at tying bows then make a how-to video specifically for lefties. If you are left-handed, you know what I mean. Finding videos of lefties tying bows in a tad difficult. Contrary to what I always heard in grammar school, it’s not the same thing as tying a bow with your right-hand. But, that how-to video really needs to happen, and soon I hope.
Back to the Pals’ Blog Hop!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on March 10th when our theme will be “Cute Critters” where the design team will be sharing projects that will feature critters of all sorts to inspire you. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
BLOG HOP LINEUP
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Renae Novak at Blessed By Cards w/Renae Novak
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Lisa Milligan at Stamping Made Simple
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
Thank you so much for stopping by today.
I’d love to hear what you think, and greatly appreciate every comment.
Be sure to check out the fabulous Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration catalog below!
Have a Peachy Day!
It’s Sale-a-Bration! Sale-a-Bration ends on February 28, 2021!
It’s Mini-Catalog Time!
Mini-catalog and/or Annual Catalog + Sale-a-Bration = FREE Products!
Take a look at the January – June Mini Catalog and the Sale-a-Bration Catalog!
If you liked the “Hey, Chick” stamp set from two years ago, you are going to LOVE these bundles!
Happy Birthday Chick and Hey Chick stamp sets! Each stamp set has it’s own coordinating die set!