Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team’s theme is “Tag, You’re It” – tags or 3D projects to get you inspired for the upcoming gift season. We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I created a set of five Playful Pets cards, with envelopes, and a gift box to hold them. I’ve already mailed this boxed set to an animal rescue in North Dakota to use as part of their fundraising silent auction.
Here’s the gift box, which is made from DSP:
I used the Playful Alphabet die set with two layers of the adhesive sheets to create the eclipse part of the card.
Here are the five cards stored inside the box:
The Gift Box
I’ve got the whole set-up to start filming videos and I really need to do that ASAP. For this blog, however, I took pictures of measurements and each step for creating the box. I figured a picture is worth a 1,000 words, so enough of them would be much better than trying to explain in words.
I used a piece of Crumb Cake and Pool Party for this sample box so the measurements, lines, etc. would be easier to see.
Here’s the gift box, step-by-step:
For some strange and unknown reason, I didn’t take a picture after I put the tear and tape strips on the box. However, the bottom of the box is put together the same way as the top. The difference is that the bottom has an angled side, aAs you can see below.
BOTTOM OF THE BOX
I hope these pictures are truly worth a thousand words. Try it! If you are following the blog hop, you can trim, score, use adhesive, and fold. Simple as that. Truly.
Back to the Pals Blog Hop
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on November 11th when our theme is “Pile It On!” Participants will showcase projects with lots of layers, embellishments and/or texture. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Karen Buttery at Karen On The Lake Stamper
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Dacia Smith at My Creative Days
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
Thank you so much for stopping by today.
I’d love to hear what you think, and greatly appreciate every comment.
Have a Peachy Day!
Look at This DSP Special!
If you LOVE DSP and love to buy it, the special this month is just for you!
Here’s the DSP that’s included in the 15% off sale!
|ARTISTRY BLOOMS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER TIS THE SEASON 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|FOREVER GREENERY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|POINSETTIA PLACE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|TRIMMING THE TOWN DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|PLAID TIDINGS 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|TOILE TIDINGS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|PEONY GARDEN DESIGNERS SERIES PAPER|
|WHALE OF A TIME 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|HEARTWARMING HUGS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|MAGIC IN THIS NIGHT DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|SNOWFLAKE SPLENDOR DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|IN GOOD TASTE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|PLAYING WITH PATTERNS 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
|PLAYFUL PETS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER|
Don’t Forget About the Holiday Catalog Available Now!!