The Playful Pets Suite is so incredibly adorable! I know it went on backorder rather quickly and the products came back in stock one at a time. However, I happily ordered the whole suite and waited for each piece. I’m so glad that I did! There’s quite a bit of bang for your buck in this suite!
Here’s my card:
Here’s the challenge banner:
- I trimmed the Real Red card base to 4-1/4 inches by 11 inches, scored at 5-1/2 inches.
- There are two pieces of Whisper White for this card. I ran the front background piece through the Big Shot using the Subtle 3D embossing folder. Then, I trimmed that piece to 4-1/8 inches by 5-3/8 inches. The inside piece measures my inside standard of 4 inches by 5-1/4 inches.
- Next, I played around with the Playful Pets DSP to figure out the three patterns I wanted to use while trying to keep the front as clean as possible. I cropped all three pieces using the Stitched Shapes die set starting with the largest square for the B/W word pattern. The remaining two patterns were both cropped using the 2 inch square. I used the multipurpose liquid adhesive to adhere all three squares on my white background..
- After I stamped the sentiment, I cropped it using the Stitched Rectangle die set. There are strategically place mini-dimensionals under the sentiment so it would straddle the ribbons.
- One of the things I thoroughly enjoy with this bundle is that there are dies to crop the dogs and cats from the DSP. Love that and this schnauzer reminds me of my childhood dog. There are dimensionals under the dog and I used a glue dot for the heart trinket.
- After wrapping the suite ribbon and baker’s twine around the base and tying it in a square knot, I realized I would have to use dimensionals to pop up the card front from the base.
- I adhered the inside panel to the card base and thought the plain white panel needed something. I haven’t put a sentiment in there yet because I wanted to keep this an all-occassion card. Therefore, I decided to trim three lines of the B/W words DSP to 5-1/4 inches long for the bottom.
- Finally, I trimmed a piece of the same DSP to 2-1/2 inches by 6 inches and adhered it to the envelope flap.
- With that, I’d completed this clean, easy-peasy card/envelope set.
I know that you have many, many options for blogs written by Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. I also know that many of those demonstrators have thousands and thousands of followers. In late January/early February I had decided to spread my wings and start building a business side. I had gotten a few leads and was planning card workshops for these leads. Then, March happened, and 2020 just keeps getting more interesting.
As such, I greatly appreciate every, single follower. I now have just under 100 followers, which I would really love and appreciate triple digits for followers.
Enter a Blog Candy Opportunity!
When (positive thinking is everything) I reach 100 followers, I will use an online random number generator to pick a BLOG CANDY WINNER! Since it’s completely random, every follower is eligible to be a winner!
As always, thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. I’d also love to hear what you think, and greatly appreciate every comment.
Have a Peachy Day!
This supply showcase doesn’t include the NEW DIE and EMBOSSING MACHINE, which will be available to customers on September 1, 2020! All your current dies and embossing folders WILL work in the new machine!
September Paper Pumpkin – order now for this autumn all-inclusive kit:
Did you notice the witch’s hat on the white pumpkin? Or the cute little pumpkin duo at the bottom corner of the box? Cute!! I can’t wait to get my Paper Pumpkin box of happiness!
Do You Want to Place an Order?
Of course you do! Even more so because of the products in the NEW catalog. This NEW catalog is FABULOUS!! Don’t forget to check out the Christmas Means More stamp set and the Have a Hoot bundle in the August – December mini-catalog!
If you are ordering less than $150.00, please use the host code shown. Any order over $50 will earn a gift from me and an August – December mini-catalog.
If you are ordering more than $150.00, please contact me first so you can get your stamping rewards! I want YOU to get the stamping rewards you earn for your order over $150.00