Welcome to the Cardz 4 Galz biweekly challenge #180. Our host this time, Claudia, chose using 3 of anything for the theme. When you are finished here, I hope you will visit the challenge site to see what the rest of the design team created. I’m looking forward to seeing our creations in our gallery.
Here’s my card:
I really went with the theme of using 3 of anything for this card. There are three DSP (designer series paper) patterns, all from the soon-to-be retiring FREE Sale-a-Bration Rings of Love DSP set. The trees DSP rectangle contains three threes, two of which are partially covered by the birds DSP pattern. In addition, there are three rectangles, three sentiments (two on the inside) and three elements from the embellishments section of the annual catalog.
- The Night of Navy base measures 5-1/2 by 8-1/2 inches, scored at 4-1/4 inches.
- The DSP splatter pattern measures 4-1/8 by 5-3/8 inches.
- Next, I trimmed a piece of the trees DSP pattern to 5-1/8 by 2-7/8 inches.
- Then, I trimmed a piece of the birds DSP to 2-1/2 by 4-3/8 inches and added dimensionals underneath it.
- I also trimmed a piece of the birds DSP to 6 inches by 2-1/2 inches for the envelope flap.
- The white cardstock for the inside measures 4 inches by 5-1.4 inches.
- Finally, I punched a 1 inch circle from the trees DSP for the envelope seal.
What I Did:
- First, I used multipurpose liquid glue to adhere the splatter and trees DSP to the front of the card.
- Then, I stamped the front sentiment, which comes from the Hello Ladybug stamp set, in Soft suede on a piece of scrap white cardstock. I cropped it using a Tailor Made Tags die and trimmed it down.
- Next, I wrapped a piece of Mint Macaron ribbon around the birds DSP and pushed it through the hole in the tag. After tying it in a knot, I added a piece of braided linen thread to it and tied it in another note.
- I popped the tag up on dimensionals and adhered it to the DSP. Then, I added the DSP to the front of the card.
- The last step for the front was to add a Crushed Curry dot to the tag.
- I stamped both sentiments for the inside using Soft Suede ink and two sentiments from the Peaceful Moments stamp set. I adhered it to the inside of the card using multipurpose liquid glue.
- With that, I’d finished this coordinated card, envelope, and envelope seal set.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today!
Have a Peachy Day!
Look What’s New in the Kits Collection:
- Cozy & Bright Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Acrylic Stamp Block
- Classic Stampin’ Spot: Poppy Parade
- Predesigned projects
- Step-by-step instructions
- Precut pieces (No prep work! Get right to crafting). Including printed die-cut sheets: sticker adhesive sheets & non-adhesive sheets
- Makes 12 cards of 1 design
- Gold foil accents
- Folded card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- 12 preprinted envelopes
- Enough adhesive to complete projects
- Linen thread
- A 9-7/8″ x 6-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ (25.1 x 16.5 x 7 cm) printed designer box for storage or crafting on the go
- Product colors: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Evening Evergreen, Garden Green, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie
Sale-a-Bration runs until August 31, 2022. This means you can earn FREE products for two more weeks! Take a look at these Sale-a-Bration products!!
FREE WITH A QUALIFYING $50 ORDER:
NEW ITEMS HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE PRODUCTS WHICH ARE FREE WITH A QUALIFYING $100 ORDER:
If you live in the U.S. and don’t already have a demonstrator, I’d be honored to work with you.
Do You Want to Place an Order?
Of course you do, especially since you can earn FREE products with a qualifying purchase!
If you are ordering less than $150.00, please use the host code shown. If you are ordering more than $150.00, please contact me first so you an get your stamping rewards! Any order over $50 will earn a little surprise from me.
The HOST CODE through August 31, 2022 is W4Q23RT4.