Welcome to the newest Make My Monday challenge, #169. Claudia picked the theme of food and drinks for this challenge. When you finish here, I hope you visit the challenge page to see all the other projects from the design team members. There’s always a wide variety of projects, and inspiration can be found in each one.
Here’s my food and drinks card:
What I Did:
- The Early Espresso base measures 5-1/2 inches by 8-1/2 inches, scored at 4-1/4 inches.
- The Pool Party cardstock layer measures 4-1/8 inches by 5-3/8 inches.
- Each of the DSP slanted pieces measures 5 inches by 3-3/4 inches. I outlined the Pool Party DSP with Early Espresso ink so it didn’t blend into the cardstock.
- While I had the DSP out, I trimmed a piece of the Early Espresso DSP to 6 inches by 2 inches for the envelope flap.
- After stamping the sentiment in Early Espresso, I cropped it using a die from the scalloped contours die set. Then, I cut an Early Espresso mat for it.
- I used some of the foam adhesive sheets on Early Espresso and cropped both words using the Love You More dies.
- The coffee cup and the cookies were also stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock and cropped using the Love You More dies. I stamped the coffee cup steam and cookies directly on the DSP.
- I adhered everything using multipurpose glue, except for the coffee cup and one of the cookies. For those, I used dimensionals.
Thank you very much for stopping by my blog today!
Have a Peachy Day!
As I was setting the publishing time for this post, I realized that today is Thursday. We had Monday off from work, so I’ve been running a day behind all week. Here I thought I was on time. I was wrong. My apologies.
Basic Crafting Supplies:
It’s Sale-a-Bration Time! Now through February 28th!
That means that TODAY is the last day to order to take advantage of the SAB FREE ITEMS with purchase!
Free Product with a Qualifying Purchase! Join incentive of TWO FREE Stamp Sets in addition to the starter kit!
My Favorite Things from the Current Mini Catalog
While the new mini catalog and the Sale-a-Bration catalog are both packed with great products, here are some of my personal favorites.
Do you live in the U.S. and need a demonstrator? If so, I’d love to talk to you!
Do You Want to Place an Order?
Of course you do!
If you are ordering less than $150.00, please use the host code shown. If you are ordering more than $150.00, please contact me first so you can get your stamping rewards! Any order over $50 will earn a little surprise from me.