Welcome back to another Make My Monday challenge! Caz chose the theme of (es)cape for #160. I hope you will hop over the the challenge blog and check out the wide variety of cards from the other design team members! What kind of (e)scape will you create! Post your project to the blog at Make My Monday for all to see.
My card is a double (es)cape card. I created a land(scape) Christmas shaker card because I would love to e(scape) to see a white Christmas this year.
Here’s my card:
- The Night of Navy card base measures 8-1/2 inches by 5-1/2 inches, scored at 4-1/4 inches to create a tent fold card.
- The DSP (designer series paper) for the front of the card comes from the Beauty of the Earth DSP pack. This piece measures 4-1/8 inches by 5-3/8 inches.
- I used another DSP pattern from Beauty of the Earth for the envelope flap. This piece measures 2-1/2 inches by 6 inches.
- The white cardstock for the front of the shaker card measures 4-1/8 inches by 5-3/8 inches.
- The white cardstock for the inside panel of the card measures 4 inches by 5-1/4 inches.
- I stamped the sentiment for the outside on scrap white cardstock. Then, I cropped it using a stitched rectangle die.
How I Made the Card:
I made a video while creating the second version of this card. I thought that would be easier than trying to explain the process of making the shaker part of the card.
Please “like” the video if you do. If you subscribe to my channel, which is brand new, you will be notified of future videos. My goal is to create one a week for starters. Thank you!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Have a Peachy Day!
Basic Crafting Supplies:
Do you live in the U.S. and need a demonstrator? If so, I’d love to talk to you!
Do You Want to Place an Order?
Of course you do!
If you are ordering less than $150.00, please use the host code shown. If you are ordering more than $150.00, please contact me first so you can get your stamping rewards! Any order over $50 will earn a little surprise from me.