Welcome to InKing Royalty’s April Blog Hop! Just in time for Spring, we are embracing some (or all) of Stampin’ Up!’s gorgeous greens for today’s hop. We are excited to share our creations and hope you love them! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My three cards were made for Spring and include loads of Old Olive cardstock, embellishments, and in the DSP (designer series paper). I made each one with a specific great-niece (a 6 year old and almost 5 year old) and my three year-old great nephew for Easter. The cards are in order of the kids’ ages.
Before I get to my cards, I have wonderful news! Today ONLY, Stampin’ Up! is offering FREE SHIPPING on any order over $75.00!! It is so easy to get to $75.00, especially with the LAST CHANCE items!
Here are my cards:
I might have I’ve already made and posted cards using all of these fun folds with directions.
The directions for the first and second triangle easel cards can be found here.
In addition, here is a link to a Simply Simple Stamping video by Connie Stewart explaining the necessary steps.
Finally, the directions for the traditional fun fold can be found here.
In addition to the Old Olive cardstock, I added green colors in a variety of ways:
- All the grass pieces were cropped from Old Olive 6 x 6 inch DSP
- The kite in the first card was cropped from another pattern of the 6 x 6 inch DSP in Old Olive.
- I fussy cut two of the Old Olive closed umbrellas for the stoppers on the first card.
- I also used Old Olive as the stopper for the third card.
- All the loose daisy embellishments have a tiny green leaf. Wherever you see a tiny daisy, just know there’s a green leaf there as well.
- Finally, the greenery tops for all the carrots were stamped in Old Olive.
Back to the InKing Royalty Blog Hop:
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping.<– YOU ARE HERE!
- Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Jessica Atchison at Stampin with the Atchisons
Thank you for stopping by today!
Have a Peachy Day!
Just in case you forgot ~ there’s FREE SHIPPING today! Why not get some of the items on the clearance rack, listed below, to add to your order? Sounds good to me!
The HOST CODE for April is 7DX93FFA!
If you are placing an order under $150, please use the host code above.
If you are placing an order over $150, please contact me so you can get credit for your STAMPIN’ REWARDS, which are good for additional products on your order.
Any order over $50 gets a special something from me.
In Colors 2023-2025:
It seems so strange to be writing 2025 as the ending year of the new In Colors!
One of the things I love about new colors is the NEW IN COLOR PAPER PUMPKIN KIT! It always comes out the month of the new In Color rollout, and this year is no different.
Just the photo of the box is wonderful! I can’t imagine what the inside kit will look like!