Welcome to the bi-weekly Make My Monday challenge. For MMM# 192 our host, Caz, chose locw is in the air for the theme. I’m usually very picky about what I get from the mini-catalog for Valentine’s Day, so I decided that I would try to make a card from the previous two years of January Paper Pumpkin kits, which I never even opened. When you finish here, I hope you will visit the Make My Monday challenge site to see what the rest of the design team created. We’d love to see what you create added to the gallery.
Here’s my scrappy made card:
This card also proved that I can make all the Valentine’s Day cards I need for my great-niece and great-nephew to exchange in their pre-school classes using what I already have.
Measurements and Assembly:
- The RealRed base measures 5-1/2 by 8-1/2 inches, scored at 4-1/4 inches.
- The purple DSP (designer series paper) measures 4-3/8 by 4-1/8 inches.
- The hearts DSP measures 2-1/8 by 4-3/4 inches.
- I used two hearts from a past PP kit, along with the sentiments.
- I stamped the sentiments in Versamark and added white embossing powder. Then, I heat set the embossing powder.
- The two pieces of DSP are adhered using multipurpose liquid glue.
- Then, I added a length of ruched Real Red ribbon around the purple DSP and tied it in a bow.
- Next, I put dimensionals under the purple DSP and the two hearts and added them to the front of the card base.
- Finally, I added some of the leftover little white enamel hearts to some of the hearts on the purple DSP.
- The white cardstock panel for the inside measures 4 by 5-1/4 inches.
- I used another scrap of DSP for the envelope flap. Amazingly, it already measured 2-1/2 by 6 inches, which fits perfectly for the envelope flap.
- With that, I’d finished this coordinated card and envelope set. Keeping it simple today!
Thank you for stopping by my blog this morning.
Have a Peachy day!
Sale-a-Bration is now live until February 28, 2023!
Here are some SU! videos regarding the FREE items you can earn! I have to tell you, the first SAB item I earned was the owls stamp set. So, so, so stinking cute!!! They are so easy to fussy cut as well.
Here’s the joining promotion information:
If you live in the U.S. and do not already have a demonstrator, I would love the opportunity to serve you.
If you want to place an order, please do so using the host code Y6CTX7D3 when prompted. Any order for $50 can not only earn a FREE Sale-a-Bration item, but also a product from me!
If you want to place an order of over $150, (think of the FREE Sale-a-Bration items!) please contact me before placing your order so you can also qualify for STAMPING REWARDS, giving you even more FREE ITEMS!
HOST CODE = Y6CTX7D3
Again, thank you for stopping by my blog. Please take another minute to add a comment. I love reading and responding to your thoughts.