Welcome to my blog! This time, I followed the sketch and inspiration photo from the Fusion Hello Hat challenge. I used the Rings of Love DSP (designer series paper), which can be earned for FREE with a qualifying order during Sale-a-Bration. This DSP coordinates with the Rings of Love bundle found in the current July – December mini catalog.
Here’s my card:
Here’s the challenge banner from Fusion:
- The Poppy Parade base measures 11 by 4-1/4 inches, scored at 5-1/2 inches to create a tent fold card.
- After I ran a piece of white cardstock through the Brick and Mortar 3D embossing folder, I trimmed it to 4-1/8 by 5-3/8 inches. I trimmed another piece of white cardstock to 4 by 5-1/4 inches for the inside of the card.
- Next, I trimmed two pieces of the Rings of Love DSP to 2-1/4 by 4-1/4 inches. These two patterns are the front and back of one 12 x 12 inch DSP.
- I also trimmed a piece of the DSP to 6 by 2-1/2 inches for the envelope flap and 4 by 7/8 inches for the inside of the card.
- I used scraps of Poppy Parade and white cardstock for the sentiment labels, which I cropped using the Stylish Shapes dies. If you loved the Stitched Shapes dies, you really need to add the Stylish Shapes dies to your wish list!
- Finally, I punched a 1 inch circle from the DSP to use for the envelope seal. Then, I ran it through my XYRON create-a-sticker to finish the seal off.
What I Did:
- Once I trimmed the DSP pieces for the front of the card, I needed to do something to make sure they would pop off the white cardstock. Therefore, I used my Poppy Parade marker to outline both pieces of DSP. By doing this, I didn’t have to use a mat under each piece.
- Both the sentiment on the outside and inside come from the Happy & Heartfelt stamp set. I used Night of Navy ink for both of them.
- After cropping the two chevron banners, I added dimensionals under each of them.
- I used multipurpose liquid glue to attach all the other elements of the card.
- With that, I finished this coordinated card, envelope, and envelope seal set.
Thank you for stopping by my blog!
Have a Peachy Day!
Basic Papercrafting Supplies:
It’s July, 2022 ~ do you know what that means? The new Holiday Mini-Catalog and Sale-a-Bration are in full swing!!
Sale-a-Bration runs from July 1 to August 31, 2022. This means you can earn FREE products for two months! Take a look at these Sale-a-Bration products!!
Here’s a link to the new Holiday Mini-Catalog, which runs through January 4, 2023. Click on the following image to open the catalog:
If you live in the U.S. and don’t already have a demonstrator, I’d be honored to work with you.
Do You Want to Place an Order?
Of course you do, especially since you can earn FREE products with a qualifying purchase!
If you are ordering less than $150.00, please use the host code shown. If you are ordering more than $150.00, please contact me first so you an get your stamping rewards! Any order over $50 will earn a little surprise from me.
The HOST CODE through July 31, 2022 is UKDVYZSG.