Welcome to the new Make My Monday challenge! Our host for MMM #175, Mary V., chose fruits and vegetables for the theme. When you finish here, I hope you will check out the MMM challenge blog post And get inspired to play along! See you in the gallery!
When I started looking through my Stampin’ Up! products, i realized i only have one stamp set with fruits and vegetables outside of pumpkin stamps. You know what that means —— time to get some new sets!
Here’s my peachy card:
Measurements and Such
- The Pear Pizazz base measures 8-1/2 5-1/2 inches, scored at 4-1/2 inches.
- Next, I ran the Calypso Coral cardstock through my cut and emboss machine using the brick 3D embossing folder. Then, I trimmed the cardstock to 4-1/8 by 5-3/8 inches.
- The peach DSP (designer series paper) measures 3 by 5-1/4 inches. I also trimmed a piece to 6 by 2-1/2 inches for the envelope flap.
- Next, I adhered the DSP directly to the Calypso Coral cardstock using multipurpose liquid glue.
- I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of scrap Pear Pizazz cardstock using VersaMark ink.
- Then, I covered the sentiment with white embossing powder and heat set it with my heat tool. After cropping the sentiment using the scalloped contour die set, I added dimensionals to the underside.
- I wrapped a length of retired white ribbon from my jar of leftovers around the card and adhered it on the back with tear and tape. Then, I folded some baker’s twine 4 times and tied it in a square knot around the ribbon.
- I tried using three bee trinkets, but just one worked better. Less is more in this case.
- The white cardstock for the inside of the card measures 4 inches by 5-1/4 inches. Since I wanted to use this as an all-occasion card, I left the inside blank.
- Finally, I punched a 1 inch circle from coordinating DSP and ran it through my XYRON create-a-sticker to make the envelope seal.
- With that, I’d finished this coordinated card, envelope, and envelope seal set.
Thank you very much for stopping by my blog today!
Have a Peachy Day!
Basic Crafting Supplies:
The 2022 – 2023 Catalog is Now Live!!
Here are just a few of my favorite new things:
But wait, there’s more:
Along with the new catalog, there’s a really fabulous joining bonus! As always, your starter kit is just $99 for $125 of your choice of products. The bonus? Over $66 of the new 2022 – 2024 In Color supplies! You get the following at no extra cost to you:
- In Color Ink Pad Collection
- and In Color Grid Paper
- plus In Color Cardstock Collection
- and the 6 x 6 inch In Color Designer Series Paper Assortments
Do You Want to Place an Order?
Of course you do!
If you are ordering less than $150.00, please use the host code shown. If you are ordering more than $150.00, please contact me first so you can get your stamping rewards! Any order over $50 will earn a little surprise from me.